You can refer to the below tutorial to understand how to take your measurements, and send us the seven important measurements via the contact form below or via email after placing the order.
1. Get a flexible measuring tape. These are often sold in craft stores.
- Measure around the base of the neck in inches.
- Round up to the nearest half inch.
- Wrap tape measure under armpits around fullest part of chest (usually right above nipples)..
- Bend your elbow and rest your hand on your hip.
- Have someone measure from the middle of the back of your neck to your wrist by putting the tape measure over your shoulder, around your elbow and to your wrist.
- Wrap tape measure around where you normally wear your pants.
- Keep tape measure a little loose by keeping a finger between the tape measure and your waist.
- Stand with legs about 6 inches (15.2 cm) apart and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Put on a pair of shoes.
- Have someone measure from your crotch to back of the heel, where you want your pants to end.